Mad Decent

What a crazy, fun weekend- but the best part was definitely Mad Decent Block Party on Saturday. Club Zouk sectioned off its parking lot for the all day event and offered several bars and even a giant mister for people to cool off under throughout the day. After previous negative experiences at Zouk, I was pleasantly surprised to see how well the event was put on. I still cannot believe how friendly the bar tenders were. I would not be anything less than evil if I had to work all day outside in over 100 degree heat.
The heat was definitely an issue, but the atmosphere remained friendly. Griz's set was delayed because his computer kept overheating but instead of canceling, Griz played with his computer perched on top of a bag of ice. Flosstradamus, Baauer, Dillon Francis and Diplo also put on amazing show with Major Lazor ending the night and making it a truly incredible experience.
I wish I could have stayed for the after party but sadly I am human and hours of dancing in the heat left me happy but too tired to do anything but shower

1. Dino sunnies at LF Stores
American Apparel crop tank
Vintage shorts

2. Whale friend

3. The heat barely slowed people down

4. Post- show hydration

5. Washing Major Lazor's red paint out of my beloved Mickey shorts









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WCW: Taylor Swift

Alexander Wang x H&M

September Must Haves