Holidays At The Wagon


I found my holiday shopping mecca after a visit to the Gypsy Wagon boutique on Knox- Henderson in Dallas.  


The botuique stocks tons of cozy and beautifully embellished pieces for any ladies in your life.  
Need ideas?  Scoop up a kimono or sweater for your mom before picking out going-out tops or rompers for sisters and friends.  

loving this ^ kimono, not necessarily with my favorite Minnetonkas

Texas and yoga inspired knits- perfect for rolling up in a stocking!

cute Moyna clutches to suit anyones' style

Gypsy Jewels 


The cute little baby boutique had me feeling a teeny bit nostalgic...


...
And the home section is going to have me feeling broke (really broke).


Pick any 3 vintage recovered books for $90 to brighten up any home!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WCW: Taylor Swift

Alexander Wang x H&M

September Must Haves