FIG Resort Market Day 1

Every couple of months I assume my role as a FIGlet. For 3 days I get dressed by different designers while helping out with Fashion Industry Gallery's market. Representatives from different labels exhibit their line's collection and buyers come from stores all over to choose which pieces and how much to order for the coming season. I wish there were more jobs where I could be payed in clothes and Breadwinners.

1. The main FIG office

2. FIGlets don't swear... Most of the time

3. FIG water bottles

4. Holiday/Resort 2014 trends

5. SHOP front lounge

6. Catered lunch from Breadwinners- veggie tacos- yum!

7. Day 1 outfit:

Dress by Rachel Pally
Horn necklace by Cheryl Default

Worn with my Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac bag and Tory Burch sandals













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WCW: Taylor Swift

Alexander Wang x H&M

September Must Haves