FIG Resort Market- Day 3

On Day 3 I got to see Dolce Vita's resort collection and I am obsessed. My favorite pieces were the leather dresses and skirts as well as a stunning pair of mint sequin shorts.
I discovered a new jewelry collection called 31 Bits. All of the line's paper bead jewelry is handmade in Africa. The glittery bracelets and statement necklaces would be perfect for adding sparkle to any outfit.

1. Dolce Vita little pink dress

2. Dolce Vita's collection

3. Dolce Vita jacket

4. My favorite Dolce Vita sequin shorts

5. 31 Bits Jewelry

6. 31 Bits Resort Collection

7. FIG Bloody Mary's

8. Day 3 Outfit:

Necklace by London Manori
Top by Subtle Luxury
Pants by Brightly Twisted
Sam Edelman sandals















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WCW: Taylor Swift

Alexander Wang x H&M

September Must Haves