Behind the Scenes at Tarongo Zoo

Got to play zookeeper for a few hours. It made me think back to how that use to my ideal career when all my official deals were inked in Crayola.


Ello There



oh you fancy, huh




Earl
Read: Boss
(fiending for peanuts)



Hot Out Here For A Pimp 



Cause somewhere in America Miley Cyrus is Still Twerkin 



lesbian rave goose



posted up



cheaaa, you bet I instahed this 



yummy



nomz



feeding time 



fluffy thing



the suspense was killing me...



...and then my heart melted and turned into that of unicorn insides



and this too 
(shameless: follow me @glittrngflz, @lauragideon)




night vision... shit just got real



besties fo lyfeee




yep- backdoor entry going on 



Pshh, Hipters.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WCW: Taylor Swift

Alexander Wang x H&M

September Must Haves