London Prep: Kate Moss x TOPSHOP launch




After much anticipation and even some staking of certain pieces online, I awoke only to find that the majority of Kate Moss' pieces had already sold out on both Topshop and Nordstrom's website. I was frustrated, but couldn't help but admire those sneaky enough to be waiting in front of their computers in the wee hours of the morning, credit cards in hand.  



At first, I was not impressed.  I felt a wave of panic hit me as soon as a I realized the silver flapper dress I had been determined to call mine was no where to be found (in stock).  So I did what any practical student with a final presentation at 11 a.m. does... I jumped out of bed and raced to the North Park Nordstrom.  I HAD TO MAKE THAT DRESS MINE.



And we're stalking... and stalking... and stalking 



the craziness starting to begin at opening 



AND YOU ARE MINE



something tells me these were left long after most of the collection was bought up



came home to these summery little surprises 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WCW: Taylor Swift

Alexander Wang x H&M

September Must Haves