June Must Haves

Even though June is already in full swing, I have decided to post my favorite pieces/obsessions every month starting right meow...

Even though I have expanded my romper collection quite rapidly in the past few months, my favorite black romper has become a staple.  It's usually the first piece packed in my suitcase because it is so easily dressed up  or down for day or night.  

Finally got my hands on a pair after months of stalking.  Although they seem to run small at first, I have found that my pair has already stretched out and they are becoming my most casual comfortable flats.  

I love this fit because it is so flattering on many different people.  I also like how these too can be dressed up or down when my romper needs a  break.  My favorite style right now is Ivory, but Free People has these same shorts available in a wide variety of colors.  

STILL SEARCHING TO FIND THIS IN MY SIZE. 
Interesting color for a bra, but for some reason I NEED

Thankfully, my mom can cease worrying about my love of tattoos- the permanent kind


For the past two years, I've put way too much time in searching for the perfect Mara bikini each summer before dropping $200 on a swimsuit.  Well now, I can further justify my love of her tribal prints.  


A staple of my girl crush, Elle Ferguson, I experienced actual anxiety when these perfect shorts were sold out EVERYWHERE in this wash.  So I purchased immediately as soon as Shopbop restocked earlier this week.  

Candy Pink Milly? Miami Mint? Penny Wanderlust? Twiggy Stardust? Lily Leopard? Molly Rosewolf?
...
?!?!?!?

Ordered this little baby for situations when showing up flash tatted up would be frowned upon.  

After much research ( I use this word lightly), I have found these to be both the most comfortable and reasonably-priced way to rock the cut out sandal trend this summer.  Sorry Aquazzura, I just can't justify dropping $700 on a pair of turquoise snakeskin sandals.  

Oh Vanessa, Queen of Coachella... and the catalyst for my new obsession with Spell Designs.  After much debate (again- used lightly), my favorite color is the red because it will transition to early fall although I do love the pink and blue.  I have found the romper to run a little roomy, so keep in mind when ordering.  

Also a quick reminder about Australian sizing:
XSMALL = AUS Size 6
SMALL = AUS 8
MEDIUM = AUS 10
LARGE = AUS 12


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alexander Wang x H&M

RewardStyle x Kate Spade Happy Hour

WCW: Taylor Swift