Oh I Just Wanna Be Dancing All Day At EDC


Sitting here on a Wednesday night feeling the FOMO creeping on even before the party starts.  Thank you, Team Snapchat for triggering my longing almost a week before my feed is clogged with stories of lights and snippets of DJ sets where I can't even here the song clearly.  So I'm channeling my effort into creating my own dream EDC wardrobe since I don't ever plan on dressing like 
this
or
this
at least not for now...

EDC Vegas Shopping/Packing List:






BUTOFCOURSE 

Comfy Shoes : 

Sunnies to Shield the Sun/Lazers :


A Bag for Gum/Candy/Water/ContactInCaseIGetLost :

If you don't want to make or trade your own : 

& For That Extra Night Out





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WCW: Taylor Swift

Alexander Wang x H&M

September Must Haves