Home Sweet Nashville


After weeks of waiting, I finally got to make a trip home for a few days.  
I got in late Friday night but just in time to get a good nights sleep before an early spin class, acupuncture appointment, 
and a trip to one of my old happy places to pick up a birthday gift for my friend's daughter.  


Nashville Nights: 


Sunday kicked off 
with some good ole 
southern recovery brunch
Bricktops Crab Cake Salad 

and then continued with a family meal at my favorite place, Kayne Prime.  
Mac n Cheese 

Brussels Sprouts, Roasted Root vegetables, and Kayne's famous popovers and black kale salad 

I wondered vaguely as to why my parents wanted to eat so early, but afterwards my mom told me she had RSVP'ed for us to go to an after-hours shopping event at Nordstrom's.

The lazy Sunday, heavy dinner, champagne and shopping did the trick:
I was passed out before 10 p.m.
I was able to get plenty of sleep only to wake up and sleep through my massage, have lunch at one of my favorite spots, entertain my grandmother, and somehow still nap through my dreaded visit to the dentist.  

Kalamatas Great Greek Salad with Lamb





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WCW: Taylor Swift

Alexander Wang x H&M

September Must Haves