Feeling Twenty Two, (but still not feeling TSwift)

I've been MIA for the past week, because oh--- what a week it was.  
My parents flew in for the weekend of the 24th-26th, but then decided to surprise me by staying for my dad's birthday on the 27th and then mine on the 29th.  I know we all start off as children with our parents as our heroes and then we unfortunately begin to forget all they have done for us as we reach our teens and twenties, seeing them as more of an annoyance than our life lines and biggest support systems.  I have found that the older I get, certain "friends" fall away, but family will always be there at the end of the day.

The Creators 

 Birthday Treats 

THE gift 

way better than cake
but no worries, got that too 

Although it was fun
this year I realized you don't HAVE to go out on your birthday
nights in can be just as special

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WCW: Taylor Swift

Alexander Wang x H&M

September Must Haves