Nasty Gal Essentials On Sale - * This Weekend Only *

What if I told you that could you buy a whole new, chic wardrobe completely on sale?
Well, this weekend the dimes at Nasty Gal have decided to mark down some of their more versatile pieces by 30%.  January is always marked by sales as stores try to get rid of all their holiday pieces, but instead of buying yet another sparkly dress or top you will wear "at some point", head over to Nasty Gal for some great sexy-meets-chic staples. Below are my picks!


a badass statement necklace for a night out

REAL leather on sale!

I've been looking for the perfect fringe jacket all season.  The price has me sold. 

Dress up a more casual look or wear it to work


THE It Sweater of the season:
Boys Club Sweater
(black and gray also on sale!)

#Basic.  
New Boyfriend Tee
(also comes in black and gray)

The cutout/wrap crop top has become an essential for your weekend wardrobe.
Under Wraps Scuba Crop top
(also comes in white)


Obsessed with my pair of Slasher Flicks- 
the most flattering cut and I love the almost boyfriend like fit that is more sexy than sloppy.  

The season is almost upon us...
and a good black kini on sale is a must
also love the Tahiti bottoms

YOOOOO
I'll Tell You What I Want
What I Really Really Want


a classic that almost NEVER goes on sale: 


actually butthurt they are sold out in my size


great for pretending to work out/ being hungover in lulus


Brb.  About to go expand my Jeffrey collection!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WCW: Taylor Swift

Alexander Wang x H&M

September Must Haves