Pacific Escape: For Love & Lemons Spring 2015

I feel like I've been waiting for the new For Love & Lemons lookbook to come out for an eternity.  Well at least since I've tried to decide which styles from the Fall and Holiday collection are lasting buys.    I mean, do I want to wait for the Antigua mini in a better color especially if my friend has already bought it in chartreause or claimed it in sapphire?? Bras can always be justified, but maybe not 6 of the same lacy one in different colors.  Priorities, people.  

So here's what's on the way: 

Summer Whites:




Luna Maxi dress
find it HERE


 Just when I told myself, "no more rompers"...


 Red Hot:
THIS.


the NEW Antigua 

sex. 
Garden Isle lace dress
find it HERE

New Additions: 


ehh, they are really into this tropical (fruit) thing

 this color...
(screaming ghost emoji followed by facewithheartsforeyes)

Mai Tai maxi dress
find it HERE

More Sets:
Does anyone ever really look good in peach?

this. this. this.

oh yeah and this.

& (I) Don't Get: 
Now I really don't understand this whole sheer robe cover up thing.
I love the vibrant blue and pink, but I just don't see myself (or anyone I know) dropping the cash for this.
more wearable (mini) version available HERE

Especially if you have to wear it with a nude bodysuit. 
 I can't think of an occasion where this would work, aside from laying on a slab of volcanic rock and somehow not coming up smelling like dead fish.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WCW: Taylor Swift

Alexander Wang x H&M

September Must Haves