Memorial Day 2K15



I Spent Memorial Day Weekend back in semi-sunny Nashville this year.  Although it ended on a rainy note, it started off beautifully - and perfect for a little neighborhood exploring.  
Every time I return to Nashville, I am always surprised by how quickly this city grows and changes even though I am always expecting to see differences.  I got a little lost after a necessary stop at Las Paletas, but ended up in the coolest little graffiti alley between 12 South and Belmont.  


I love the mood in the air this time of year- everyone is so alive with the excitement of a summer full of lake days, beach barbecues, ice cold beer, warm nights, and bringing home a sandy suitcase after a beach trip.  I decided on a patriotic theme, as I am already getting excited for July 4th- On of my absolute FAVORITE holidays.  


Mix some 90s grunge into the typical summer go-to of an easy pair of cutoffs and you get these awesome overalls.  Super comfy and even a perfect pool coverup, these will be a not-so-basic staple I'll be throwing on all season.  


 Child of Wild Midnight Opal Ring and Midi Rings (ON SALE!)
Cartier Bracelet and Ring


Unif Fern Jumper found HERE

Get a similar look with these from One Teaspoon
I am also really loving this pair from Lovers + Friends as well!





But What About the Shoes?...

Well, I have some exciting news.  
These Jeffrey Campbells as well as many other items will soon be available in my eBay and Poshmark Stores- COMING SOON!
So keep a look out!


(Later, I had to throw on my Etre Cecile sweatshirt to keep warm in the shade)

 See, Just Chillin^


Hope Everyone Had A Great Weekend & Happy Summer!!!!


xx
Laura

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WCW: Taylor Swift

Alexander Wang x H&M

September Must Haves