Hippy Market



On a trip to Ibiza last summer, I stumbled across what was referred to as a "hippy market" down a side street on one of my many wanderings.  It was pretty much just an outdoor market but with tons of cool hand-made, gypsy-like pieces.  Think hammered silver bracelets, bright turquoise rings, and sheer lacy and crochet tops.  Pretty much all the stuff I was seeing hit boutiques stateside but from local venders and with a way cooler story behind any purchase even if they didn't offer free returns by mail.  


Well today I'm off to Nashville's Porter Flea handmade market to check out stuff by local artists and designers.  I've worked markets before, but more like a trade show for buyers and brand reps than a Euro hippy market.  I'm kinda thinking more Etsy (and I have such a weakness for/ addiction to Etsy).  

LF top / Bershka skirt 


Christophe Sauvat Domi pouch

GET THE LOOK: 

Schutz Erlina sandals - 20% OFF SITEWIDE (CODE:JUNE 2015)

& We're Off!

xx
Laura

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WCW: Taylor Swift

Alexander Wang x H&M

September Must Haves