. spOtted .

I bought this little turquoise polka-dotted romper last summer in a vintage store I came across while in Barcelona.  It was just one of those things that catches your eye despite all the craziness going on in such a hectic store.  I love my rompers and usually go for the ones that are a little on the short side, but I actually fell in love with the longer length - and so did my parents.
I love edging up lady-like looks, so I guess the longer length and polka dots with the bright turquoise drew me in naturally.  I decided to stick to the theme by adding classic sunnies and flats and then some leather.  Finally, I threw my hair up in a messy bun to complete the look.  

idk what I'm looking at here...

or here...
(but it sure is making me happy) 

or here really but whatevs



currently: 



So Anyway, 
On To The Details 
Balenciaga sunniesbag
Chanel flats 


Ear cuff from Nasty Gal
Cartier bracelet & ring


GET THE LOOK: 

& That's All, Folks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WCW: Taylor Swift

Alexander Wang x H&M

September Must Haves