W H I T E O U T




Finally got a chance to shoot and post one of my favorite outfits of the season.  When I first saw this set from For Love & Lemons something about it just made me think: "I Have To Have This In My Closet Even Though It Is Completely Unpractical Because Somehow It Will Get Ruined".


Thankfully this has proven false.  I've also found this a perfect outfit to wear for summer cocktail parties as a set or that I can throw the top on with a different skirt for a night out or pair the skirt with a variety of other tops and blouses to make it more wearable during the day.   


Wildfox Steff Sunnies // Chanel bag 

& if you aren't so sold on the white or the set, have no fear!
For Love & Lemons has made a few more options...
On Top:
All Over:
& Under:
Snapdragon Bralette in Tropical Orange (ON SALE)Blush
& in Lemon Drop
 Snapdragon Cheeky Panty in Tropical Orange (ON SALE)
in White (ON SALE), & in Blush
& I loved it so much I took not one but 2(!) selfies
shoot me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WCW: Taylor Swift

Alexander Wang x H&M

September Must Haves