Lurves It



sunnies: Wildfox // dress: Alexander McQueen // bag: Chanel // shoes: Christian Louboutin

I have never been big on celebrating Valentine's Day- single or Liam Neeson'ed.  From being mistaken for a lesbian couple on a fro yo date, or making lobster/rubber pasta and salmon/catfood, it's one of those holidays that always has an interesting ending.  Don't get me wrong though- I am in no way a hater.  In fact, Valentine's Day style guides are usually the only ones I find shopping (except for NYE, because who doesn't love any reason to sparkle).  
This dress sums up my ideal v-day or date night outfit.  The fit and flare silhouette makes its sexy yet sophisticated, and the red and lace detail adds the perfect femme touch.  
<3

Special thanks to Cindy De Umberto and the team at Alexander McQueen Highland Park that always make it a necessary stop! 

xx
Laura 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WCW: Taylor Swift

Alexander Wang x H&M

September Must Haves