Kangaroo Island

After a couple of days in Sydney, we flew to Adelaide and then took a small private plane to Kangaroo Island, a small remote island known for its wildlife and of course, its large population of wild kangaroos. We found luxury in the middle of nowhere at the Southern Ocean Lodge. I can see why some consider it the ultimate getaway. We went almost completely off the grid with limited access to the outside world.



Just serving my duties as co-pilot

*Autopilot does everything now



Pool View 



Bed View



Pillow Pals


On my first full morning, I woke up and hit the electronic blinds to start my day off with an unrivaled view of the unspoiled coast. After breakfast, I visited Seal Bay to see one of the largest colonies of sea lions in the area.




Things I learned: 1). The adults are dangerous & 2). The babies are little basts.




After lunch, I went hiking along the coast and pretended to be a naturalist armed just with my iPhone camera (results below).







Really Big Rock



Really Big Hole


My trip was cut short in a way when I fell extremely ill thanks to some still-unknown virus. I partied hard on New Years, chugging half a glass of champagne and raging all night kneeling before the great porcelain god. Cheers!



Sweet Ending to 2013 
#partyatthekidstable



party horns, yo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WCW: Taylor Swift

Alexander Wang x H&M

September Must Haves