September Must Haves

For me the end of summer has come to mean back to school and the promise of cooler weather.  Although I love the bright colors of spring and summer, there is nothing I love more than good denim, cozy sweaters, and rustic boots.  Below are my top pick for this month to get you started on building your fall wardrobe.

These large tortoise frames never go out of style and are perfect to shield you from the last bit of summer sun or for holiday latte runs.  

Beautiful embroidery spices up a classic piece

a classic favorite

I have been seeing this sweater all over for months now- NastyGal also offers it in a variety of colors as well as a cropped version and a sleeveless version to suit anyone's style preference.  

I bought these earlier this summer and plan to continue wearing them until the weather drops more instead of buying a new pair of leopard shorts to rock the fall trend.  

My first pair of overalls served me well this summer as an easy thing to throw on after a day at the pool.  Now I'll be throwing them on over longsleeves and leggings.  

A classic piece definitely worth investing in.  

Wear alone with skinnies or leggings or throw over a dress for a casual, dressed-down vibe.

classic meet classic, yet not so "basic"

Soak up the rest of summer in this carefree playsuit!

To me, these boots are just begging to tramp around in piles of fallen leaves

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WCW: Taylor Swift

Alexander Wang x H&M