Weekend Recap... ah YEAHH


I started off my weekend right with a healthier take on brunch at Breadwinners after a night of celebrating a friend's birthday.  I woke up weirdly craving the sweet potato fries and aioli, but was also able to manage the veggie burger as well.  

That night we rallied in order to see Will Sparks with Joel Flethcher and Timmy Trumpet.  I had never heard of Will Sparks until my friends convinced me to see him earlier this summer in Ibiza.  Very long story short- that night made my trip and was probably the highlight of my summer (if I could only pick just one).  

After an Uber trip down to Lizard Lounge that could only be desrcibed as painful, I was shocked and less than thrilled when the bouncer turned down my ID... never mind that I turn 22 in a month, and that our VIP ticket had now been rendered useless.  

BUT- I was not going to just leave and end my night on a bad note, so I vowed that the night would be one of sober fun...

Until this guy (serious face, all black (& equally serious) shirt) came up behind me while I was dancing with my friend.  For a minute I thought I was getting kicked out for who-knows-what, so I was shocked when instead he asked us if we wanted to come have drinks with Will Sparks.  I don't even remember what our immediate response was or if we even had one- but the next second, we were backstage pouring up drinks and having Will tell us that he had never had SnapChat before. 



So after a night of good music and new friends, we ventured off to after party, give out tequila to strangers, and nap before rallying 45 minutes later for....


THE BOULEVARD 


and no, this picture was from the week before where I showed my creativity by wearing the same dress week 2 as I did the weekend before (shown above). 
 Just use your imagination and picture this dress in navy if it is really necessary.  

So after a short 6 am nap followed by an 8 a.m. tailgate, we realized we had not eaten in roughly a day.  Surprisingly, we ended up at HG Suply Co.  Who would have thought college kids (chicks AND guys), would end up at a Paleo place instead of crawling to the door to let in the pizza man.  I actually think the brussles sprouts, mushrooms, and siracha ahi might have saved me (although the Double Under I ordered might also deserve some credit). 


A 4 hour nap + 12 hours of sleep brought me to Sunday.  After hibernation, my day of rest became a day of work, a nice walk, 

casual exploration, 

and a $12.95 feast in a temple to put me back to sleep before the start of a hectic week.  


PS:  
...you learn something new everyday.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WCW: Taylor Swift

Alexander Wang x H&M

September Must Haves